- 1 (Registered)
E-commerce, also known as electronic commerce, is a business model which involves transactions taking place on the internet. Stores that sell their products online are e-commerce stores or businesses. For example, Amazon.com, jumia.com.ng, ladoltsupermarket.com, shop.quinnroyalty.com, konga.com are some of the most popular online stores in the e-commerce industry.
Currently, most people prefer to buy online from e-commerce websites because it takes the stress from going about to get products or to engage with services e.g travel bookings, event tickets and so on.
In this course, you will learn how to create an E-commerce website for your brand, for other businesses, or for an organization.
Below is a sneak peek of what is in this course:
- What E-commerce actually is
- Brief history of E-commerce
- Different types of E-commerce Models
- Advantages and Disadvantages of E-commerce
- E-commerce Payment Systems
- Payment Gateways
- E-commerce Security System
- E-commerce Products Uploads
- E-commerce Shipping Setups
- E-commerce Website Management
and even more!
- Well detailed notes
- Picture and screenshot descriptions
- Well Explained Video Tutorials
- Question and Answer Forum
- 3 Months Mentorship
- Yes, you will be awarded a certificate after you complete the course
Please Note: This course is a follow-up course to our Website Creation/Blogging Course. If you are a beginner to website creation, we recommend you enroll for our Website Creation/Blogging Course first before taking this course.
Introduction to E-commerce Website Creation 0/3
Getting Started With E-commerce Website Creation 0/6
Creating an E-commerce Website The practicals in this section are followed up from our website creation / blogging course. 0/7
I'm Olabode Oludare but i'm popularly known as Quinn Royalty. I design and develop experiences that makes peoples lives simple.